February 14 came too quick and fast. Will you be single? Or will you be spending time with a date? I got good things for you guys. Whether you will be spending it alone, with your friends, your family or that special someone, it is best if we celebrate this day by treating our love ones in the best way possible.
So here are few suggestions to make your Valentines suave with a date or not.
For the Date
Cupcakes and Love
If you are from the Metro South, a cupcake treat will do justice for your Valentines needs. You should try the Pink Velvet Cupcake, its sweet and delicious.
FLOWERS for SALE at Mystic Brew! Get some fresh blooms for your Valentine today (Feb 13) and tomorrow (Feb 14)! Flowers start at 35 Pesos — Come over and get single stem or bouquet arrangements and Valentine balloons for your sweet heart or loved ones!
For the Girls
Treat you Hair. With a golden touch.
Share the love and have a date at TaylorTyler Pergola this Valentines’s. Avail of Two Herbal Hair Treatments and Get 30% Discount till February 16.
JOIN US AND WIN EXCITING PRIZES FROM OUR PARTNERS ON FEB. 16, 6:30PM FOR A NIGHT OF MUSIC, WINE AND CHEESE. YOU CAN BRING YOUR FRIENDS TOO!
Makeup Loving got more loving.
- Valentine’s Day Date Ideas in NYC: NYCTourist.com Narrows Down the Best Things to do on Valentine’s Day 2013 in NYC (prweb.com)
- Global Limos Shares Ideas for Valentines Day (prweb.com)
- Happy Valentine’s Day! (teengirlprobz.wordpress.com)
- Where to go next on a Valentine’s Day date (juanmanilaexpress.wordpress.com)
- Valentine’s Day 2013 Sweepstakes! (bluemountain.com)
- Without valentine in valentines day (mynightdream.wordpress.com)
- Ladies, Stop Your Crying. You’re Just As Alone As You Were Yesterday (alyssaoursler.com)
- Valentines Ideas (calmyourbeans.wordpress.com)
- For A Price, You Can Buy Anything! (kiss951.cbslocal.com)
- ‘Wabi Sabi Love’ Author Arielle Ford Shares What to Get Your Lifelong Valentine This February 14th as She Helps Readers Make Every Day Valentine’s Day (prweb.com)